- US $ 30 Million (2010) for Stung Tassal Irrigation Project.
- US $ 30 Million (2007/2010) for Electric Transmission line from Strung Treng to Kratie
- US$ 5.20 million (2007) for installation and supply of 180 water pumps
- US $ 8.48 million (2007) for supply of water-pumps for rural drinking supply in two provinces of Cambodia namely Kampong Cham and Banteay Meanchey.
- US $ 1.15 million for SiemReap Basin–Development of Master Plan and
- US$ 1.8 million for Study of Ground Water Resources of Kampong Speu Province